Because of existing agreements a large number of sports facilities and cultural activities are made available for free for UT employees. Once the CampusCard is activated on the employee card, the following facilities and activities can be used with no charge.
- Fitness centre UT
- Tennis and swim facilities UT
- Business sports: internal soccer competition indoor (futsal)
- Business sports: volleyball (on fixed hours during lunch break)
- Business sports: badminton (on fixed hours during lunch break)
- BHV fitness training (guided on fixed hours)
- Possibility to buy a membership to several sports and cultural associations (incl. an association charge / excl. a membership fee)
- Discount on participation in sports courses
- Discount on cultural performances
Fitness / Courses and Group lessons
You are an external person and would like to use our fitness facilities or you want to participate in a course or a group lesson? That is possible! You can buy these supplements online or at the Service Desk Sport Centre after you have purchased the CampusCard.
Do you want to become a member of one or more of the student associations as an external? That is possible as well! You can submit your request for membership through the DMS website. Once you are in possession of a CampusCard , you can submit your request for membership through the DMS website by clicking on the tab ‘profile’ in the top right corner and then click on the left in the sub menu on ‘associations’. The respective association will approve or reject your request within 31 days. The system will inform you by email about the choice of the association. If you are accepted as a member. This email also contains a link so you can pay the association charge.